Points to consider when looking at potential careers in Behavioural Sciences include:
- Look at a number of discipline areas, due to the multi-disciplinary nature of the science;
- Many scientific and technological roles offer further specialised training on the job;
- Graduate entry programs offer on the job training;
- Many jobs, especially at entry level, are looking for generic skills that have been developed during your degree, rather than particular scientific knowledge;
- Further study and qualifications may be necessary to progress your career, depending on the particular field.
Jobs in Behavioural Sciences
Psychologists study human behaviour, conduct research and apply research findings in order to reduce distress and behavioural/psychological problems, and to promote mental health and rational behaviour in individuals and groups.More information