Graduate Research Pathway
Our Graduate Research Pathway secures your place from masters through to PhD, plus a guaranteed scholarship.
If you’re offered a place in one of seven masters courses, with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for the Doctor of Philosophy (Science).
By securing your PhD place early on, you can focus on your masters research project and coursework subjects, then transition into a PhD without the stress of reapplying.
The following courses are eligible:
- Master of Geography
- Master of Science (BioScience)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Science
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
How to access the Graduate Research Pathway
To take up this conditional offer, you just need to:
- Achieve a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 80% over your masters
- Find a PhD supervisor before starting the PhD
There's no need to apply separately for the Graduate Research Pathway. Applicants to eligible masters courses will automatically considered and assessed for the Graduate Research Pathway. If successful, you will be notified in your masters course offer letter.