For students studying undergraduate or Masters by coursework degrees
Contact Stop 1 for:
- General administration including student ID cards, transcripts, graduations and general enquiries
- Enrolment services – study plan troubleshooting, taking leave,
- Course planning and advice – choosing or changing subjects and majors, planning for overseas study, graduate pathways
- Fees and scholarships – how to pay fees, apply for HEC-Help loans, scholarship eligibility and payments
- Skills and development services including employability, global experience, academic development, and student development.
- Support services including disability, housing, financial aid, and the Safer Community Program.
Contact your subject coordinator for:
- Advice on subject content
- Requests for a prerequisite waiver
- Extensions less than 10 business days
- Exam reviews
- Reviewing a result or feedback on assessment
You can find your subject coordinator details on the Handbook entry for your subject.
For current or prospective graduate researchers
Whether you're trying to find a potential supervisor or submit your thesis, we have pulled together contact information for everyone a graduate researcher in our Faculty needs to speak to.
Other student enquiries
How we connect to you: student newsletters
The Faculty of Science sends out two newsletters to students:
- BSc News is sent fortnightly during semester to undergraduate students.
- Graduate Science News is sent monthly throughout the year to graduate students.
Each newsletter contains events, workshops, scholarships, jobs, tips, opportunities, and lots more. All current students are automatically included in the mailing list.
If you are staff and wish to subscribe to any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Semester 1 2023
Submission date Publishing date Monday 13 February Thursday 16 February Monday 27 February Thursday 2 March Monday 13 March Thursday 16 March Monday 27 March Thursday 30 March Monday 10 April Thursday 13 April Monday 24 April Thursday 27 April Monday 8 May Thursday 11 May Tuesday 22 May Thursday 25 May Monday 5 June Thursday 8 June
Semester 2 2023
Submission date Publishing date Monday 10 July Thursday 13 July Monday 24 July Thursday 27 July Monday 7 August Thursday 10 Aug Monday 21 August Thursday 24 August Monday 4 September Thursday 7 September Monday 18 September Thursday 21 September Monday 2 October Thursday 5 October Monday 16 October Thursday 19 October
GradSc and GR Newsletters
Semester 1 2023
Submission date Publishing date Monday 6 February Thursday 9 February Monday 6 March Thursday 9 March Monday 3 April Thursday 6 April Monday 1 May Thursday 4 May Monday 29 May Thursday 1 June
Semester 2 2023
Submission date Publishing date Monday 3 July Thursday 6 July Monday 31 July Thursday 3 August Monday 28 August Thursday 31 August Monday 25 September Thursday 28 September Monday 23 October Thursday 26 October Monday 20 November Thursday 23 November
Submitting news to us
You can submit items to us for inclusion in our newsletters using the Faculty of Science newsletters submission form. Please follow these guidelines:
Submissions should be
- No more than 75 words
- Concise, factual, and appropriate for the relevant cohort.
Do not submit items that include
- Commercial advertising
- Promotional or sales material
- Emotive or controversial language.
Examples of suitable topics
- Info sessions
- Student events such as lunches/BBQs
- Services to students
- Application deadlines for scholarships or courses.