If you have an interest in raising the profile of your company, or sharing your expertise with up-and-coming talent, consider getting more involved via lectures, events and more.
- Speak to students as a guest lecturer or at an industry panel/networking event: Educate students on your company, the skills you’re looking for, and how theories and skills learned at university are applied in the workforce.
- Organise workplace visits: Allow students a first-hand insight into the operating environments they aspire to work in after graduation.
- Recruit university students: Promote your opportunity to the highest calibre of students and graduates, including targeting specific candidates. There is no charge for employers to advertise with us directly on Careers Online.
- Provide support for prizes and scholarships: Financial support of prizes can give your brand a boost among future potential employees.
- Act as a mentor: Challenge, motivate, inspire and empower the next generation of science and engineering students by participating in informal meetings with students.
Interested in discussing a way to work together? Contact the Careers and Industry Team at firstname.lastname@example.org